2014 CLT Registration
Sunday August 3rd, 2014
Registration will open Sun. Dec. 1st at 9am. Please contact Alex Kleinerman if you have questions.
You may register on-line or by using the paper registration form. On-line registration closes on Saturday, July 13, 2014 at 11pm or as soon as the race fills.
Paper Registration Form Instructions:
- Print the entry form (2 pages)
- Complete the form in its entirety. Be sure to sign the Medical Waiver and USA Triathlon Waiver. Note – IF 17 OR YOUNGER, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST ALSO SIGN THESE WAIVERS.
Race participants 17 or younger must plan to have a parent or legal guardian present at race registration. You will not be permitted to race otherwise.
- Make check payable to: Ithaca Triathlon Club, Inc.
- Mail form and check to:
Alex Kleinerman, CLT Co-Race Director
217 Hunt Hill Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850
On-line Registration Instructions:
- All individual participants (youth and adults) and relay teams can register on-line! If you are 17 or younger, a parent or guardian must electronically sign your on-line entry form.
This process includes three sections: personal information and waivers, additional information and extras, and payment. Your registration is not complete until you have completed all three sections and see a confirmation page.
If you are not an annual member of USA Triathlon and do not plan to become an annual member by race day, you must purchase the one-day membership:
- Your age is the age you will be on December 31, 2014.
- Race participants 17 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian present at race registration. Minors will not be permitted to race otherwise.
- Individual competitors in the intermediate distance race can choose to register for the "Open Amateur Wave" which allows athletes to compete for only the top three overall spots (by gender). If you choose to compete in the open amateur wave you will not be eligible for an age group award. You will see this option in the "extra options" section of on-line registration. If you register by paper, email the race director once you get your confirmation email if you want to be in the open wave.
We will limit the intermediate open amateur wave to 50 athletes.
- You may register as many people as you like at one time for the Cayuga Lake Triathlon.
- 18 or older: $12 (one day membership)
- 17 or younger: $10 (one day membership)
Visit USA Triathlon Membership Services if you prefer to obtain an annual membership.
We want to ensure the safety of our participants and therefore ask for medical information. This information will be reviewed by our medical director and he will contact you as he deems necessary.
Agreeing to the waivers and payment of entry fee constitutes your acceptance of Cayuga Lake Triathlon and USA Triathlon policies.
VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "Score-This!!! Inc.", the name of our on-line registration provider. Note, when you register on-line and get to the "secure payment page" (where you enter your credit card number) the address there must match your credit card billing address.